Gate valves, also called gate valves, are a commonly used valve. Its closing principle is that the sealing surface of the ram and the sealing surface of the valve seat are highly bright and flat, and they are mutually adhered to prevent the medium from flowing, and the sealing effect is enhanced by the shape of the top mold, the spring or the ram. It mainly acts as a cut-off in the pipeline. Its advantages are: low fluid resistance, easy to open and close, can be used in the condition of two-way movement of the medium, no directionality, the sealing surface is not easy to be eroded when fully open, the construction length is short, not only suitable for small valves, but also suitable Large valve. The gate valve is divided into two types according to the stem thread. One is the rod type and the other is the dark rod type. According to the structure of the gate, it is divided into two categories, one is parallel and the other is form.
2. Globe valve
The stop valve, also called the door, is the most common type of valve. It is widely received because of the small friction between the sealing surfaces during opening and closing, which is more durable, the opening height is not large, and the manufacturing is easy. Bento, not only for medium and low pressure, but also for high pressure. Its closing principle is to rely on the pressure of the valve bar to make the sealing surface of the valve disc and the sealing surface of the valve seat closely fit to prevent the medium from flowing. The shut-off valve only allows the medium to move in one direction, and the device is directional. Its structural length is greater than the gate valve, and the fluid resistance is large. When it is used for a long time, the sealing reliability is not strong. The shut-off valves are divided into three categories: straight-through, right-angle and direct-flow oblique shut-off valves.
3. Butterfly valve
Butterfly valve is also called butterfly valve, Wang Wensheng, its key components are like a butterfly wind, free to hover. The disc of the butterfly valve is a disc, and a shaft in the coiled seat rotates. The size of the angle of rotation is the degree of opening and closing of the valve. The butterfly valve has light weight characteristics, saves data compared with other valves, has simple structure, can be used for opening and closing, cutting and throttling, and has low fluid resistance and low labor. The butterfly valve can be made into a large diameter. It is possible to use the center of the butterfly valve, preferably not to make the gate valve, because the butterfly valve is economical than the gate valve, and the adjustment is good. At present, butterfly valves are widely used in hot water pipelines.
The ball valve works by rotating the valve to make the valve unblocked or blocked. The ball valve switch is bulky, small in size, can be made into a large diameter, has a firm seal, simple structure, convenient maintenance, the sealing surface and the spherical surface are often closed, and is not easily eroded by the medium, and is widely used in various industries. There are two types of ball valves, one is a floating ball type, and the other is a fixed ball type.
5. Plug valve
The plug valve is rotated around the center line of the valve body by the plug body to achieve the purpose of opening and closing. Its role is to cut, divide and change the flow direction of the medium. The structure is simple, the size is small, only 90 degrees of rotation is required during operation, and the fluid resistance is not large. The defect is that the switch is laborious, the sealing surface is easy to wear, and it is easy to get stuck at high temperature, which is not suitable for conditioning flow. Plug valves, also known as cocks, cocks, and turns. It has many varieties, including straight-through, three-way and four-type.
6. Check valve
The check valve is a valve that automatically opens and closes according to the force of the fluid itself, and its function is to prevent the medium from flowing backward. It has many titles, such as check valves, check valves, single-flow valves, etc. According to the structure, it can be divided into two categories.
(1) Lift type: The flap moves along the vertical center line of the valve body. There are two types of check valves: one is horizontal, the pipe is installed in a degree, the shape of the valve body is similar to that of the shut-off valve, and the other is vertical, and is installed in a vertical pipe.
(2) Swing type: The pin of the disc is rotated around the pin. These valves have single, double and multi-lobes, but the principle is the same. The suction bottom valve of the water pump suction pipe is a deformation of the check valve. Its construction is the same as that of the above two types of stop valves, except that its lower end is open to allow water to enter.
7. Pressure reducing valve
The pressure reducing valve is an automatic valve that reduces the pressure of the medium to a certain value. The pressure after the normal valve is less than 50% of the pressure before the valve. There are many types of pressure reducing valves, mainly piston type and spring film type. The piston type pressure reducing valve is a valve that stops decompression by the action of the piston. The spring diaphragm type pressure reducing valve relies on the spring and the membrane to stop the pressure equalization.
8. Steam trap
The steam trap is also called a steam block drain valve, a steam trap, a steam trap, a return water box, a water return door, and the like. Its function is to automatically drain the condensed water from time to time without letting the steam out. There are many types of traps, such as float type, float type, bell-shaped float type, pulse type, thermodynamic type and heat shrink type. Commonly used are buoy type, bell-shaped float type and thermodynamic type.
(1) Float type traps, float type traps, mainly composed of valves, shafts, pipes, buoys and casings. When the condensate in the equipment or pipeline enters the trap under the pressure of the steam, gradually increase to near the filling pontoon, the damper is lowered due to the weight of the pontoon surpassing the buoyancy, and the throttle valve is opened. This allows the condensate in the cylinder to be discharged through the conduit and valve under the action of steam pressure. When the condensate in the pontoon is nearly exhausted, the pontoon is lifted upward due to the weight reduction of the pontoon, the throttle valve is closed, and condensed water is accumulated in the pontoon. This works periodically, which automatically discharges condensate and prevents steam from escaping.
(2) Bell-shaped float traps, bell-shaped float traps, also known as bucket-type traps (mainly consisting of conditioning valves, buckets, casings and filter installations. The bucket inside the trap is inverted and is at the beginning. Position, the conditioning valve is open. When the cold air and condensate in the equipment or pipeline enters the trap under the pressure of the steam, it is discharged by the conditioning valve. On the one hand, the steam and the small amount of air that is not discharged gradually overflow the internal volume of the bucket. At the same time, the condensed water accumulates from time to time, the bucket rises due to buoyancy, the conditioning valve is closed, and the condensed water is stopped. On the other hand, a small part of the steam and air inside the bucket is discharged from the small hole at the top of the bucket, and after most of the heat dissipation The liquid is condensed, so that the buoyancy of the bucket is gradually reduced and falls, the conditioning valve is opened, and the condensed water is discharged again. This periodically works to automatically discharge the condensed water and prevent the steam from escaping.
(3) The thermodynamic steam trap, when the condensate in the equipment or pipeline flows into the choke drain valve, the steam in the variable pressure chamber is condensed to reduce the pressure, and the force under the valve plate is greater than the above force, so The valve plate is lifted up. Since the condensed water is larger than the viscosity of the steam and the flow rate is low, it is difficult to form a negative pressure between the valve plate and the valve bottom, and the condensed water does not easily flow into the pressure changing chamber through the gap between the valve plate and the outer casing, so that the valve plate is kept open and condensed. Water flows through the annular trough. When the steam in the equipment or pipeline flows into the trap, since the viscosity of the steam is smaller than the condensed water and the flow rate is high, the valve plate and the valve seat are likely to form a negative pressure, and at the same time, the local steam flows into the pressure changing chamber, so that the valve plate is above. The force is greater than the force below, causing the valve to close quickly. This works periodically, both to condense water automatically and to prevent steam from escaping.
A vertical valve finishing: http://?110_1.html
Our modern single ended baths are ideal for a family bathroom as it is formed from top class, sanitary grade acrylic and reinforced with a specially formulated glass fibre resin. The acrylic we use features a warm to touch finish and a contemporary curved design which enables you to enjoy a luxurious bath. Our straight baths feature increased insulation which keeps your bath water hotter for longer, due to the thermal properties of the reinforced acrylic. All our straight baths include a 10 Year Guarantee, to give you peace of mind.
Solid Surface Bathtubs,Luxury Bathtubs,Shower Bath,Artificial Stone Bathtubs
Pinghu Relax Sanitary Ware CO.,ltd , http://www.relaxsanitary.com